From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Becoming a Cordova committer
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 19:53:00 GMT
Hey Michal,

Sorry, I think there was confusion there and a mistake was done on the
board report. To clarify, you have not been nominated as a committer yet.

That said, your work is highly appreciated and you are certainly hitting
all the requirements for becoming a committer [1] :)

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/BecomingACommitter