From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: The spec defines the docs which defines the tests which defines the implementation, and other dependency issues
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 21:01:55 GMT
This API was written against an earlier revision of this spec so the
codes/labels have likely changed.

Changing stuff requires changes to reflect across all platforms. That's my
only concern at this point.

I would shy away from changing anything. It's make-work until we review
the API(s) in the coming months anyways.

As for this specific scenario.. Fuck. I dunno. I would update the docs to
reflect the JS + tests?