From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Better real time communication
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:34:03 GMT
-1 to emailing the IRC logs.

When I have a discussion about Apache Cordova in person, I don't email the
mailing-list with a transcript. However, if the discussion invites a
decision or reveals an interesting point, then it's opened as a
mailing-list thread. The same mindset should exist for IRC (or any other
communication medium).

Michael

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> haha, classy ;)
>

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Here's an idea - how about committing the logs to a github repo
> > separated by day? Automated would be great. Then we can refer to a
> > discussion using line numbers, eg
> > https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/blob/master/NOTICE#L3-4
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Anis KADRI <anis.kadri@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Sorry, I meant every channel I am on obviously :-) #cordova included.

> > been
> on
> > can

> dont