From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 20:49:53 GMT
We still have a few outstanding tasks for CB-1322 (tag 2.1.0rc2) [1].

The pending platforms are:

- Android
- Bada
- Mac
- QT

If any of this platforms are not to be included in the 2.1.0rc2 release,
the platform lead can set the issue as resolved (invalid).

After these issues are resolved, docs will be tagged and 2.1.0rc2 source
release will be cut.

Michael