From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cordova 2.1.0
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:03:08 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have a candidate for Cordova 2.1.0 release.
> [...]
> Please vote +1 if you agree with releasing this zip file as our first
> official Apache Cordova release. Vote -1 if you have any issues and please
> explain what they are.

+1, with the following caveats:

  * Some files are still missing Apache license headers, see CB-1477
  * There's an ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar archive in webworks
  * The included component zip files expand on top of each other by default
  * The documentation of past versions (including translations) might
be best distributed separately

Overall I think the release looks good enough to ship, with none of
the above issues serious enough to block the release as long as they
get fixed in time for the next one. Note that other IPMC members may
take a harder line on especially the first two issues.

Good job!

BR,

Jukka Zitting