From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: board report for sept: pls review
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 14:04:55 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Due basically tmrw. I've got a draft in place I'd like you fine folks
> to review. [1] If it looks good I'll push it to the wiki tmrw. [2]

Looks good, thanks for preparing the report!

As a general summary I'd add to the report that Cordova is an active
community with contributors and committers from many different
backgrounds. The first Apache release is expected to be ready shortly,
after which Cordova should be ready to graduate.

BR,

Jukka Zitting