From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] graduation date
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 08:56:34 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Hi guys, we are close to being ready to engage the graduation process
> and become a top level project. [1] Ross suggested we set a date and I
> agree. The next board report isn't due until November but that doesn't
> mean we cant' do thing sooner. My preference would be mid-september
> (after we ship 2.1) but maybe thats too soon.

I think we can start the graduation process as soon as 2.1 is out
without problems. The process itself takes a few weeks (see [1]), so
if we start in mid-September, we should be ready in time for the
October board meeting.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process

BR,

Jukka Zitting