From Jukka Zitting <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cordova 2.1.0
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 21:31:15 GMT

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 11:07 PM, Steven Gill <> wrote:
> I have posted the 2.1.0 release on

Sorry, that's not how it works. Apologies for not being more proactive
with this. :-( I pulled the release artifacts from that location and
placed them under ~jukka/cordova for now.

As I mentioned in the earlier VOTE thread, you need to have the source
archives available for review already when the vote is started
(otherwise there's nothing to vote on), not just create them after
there's consensus to release.

I'll follow up with the proper release process in a moment, for now I
just wanted to quickly let you know that I pulled the release down.

Jukka Zitting

View raw message