From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jake showing a failing test
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 03:32:56 GMT
Hey

I try and avoid changing anything in incubator-cordova-js, and I limit
my changes to lib/android.  As far as tests, they should be automatic
if you have your node setup working properly.  I know that Fil did
some changes on the cordova-js part of the geolocation code due to a
bug in the Cordova-Android version of that plugin (not the built-in
one), so maybe the test needs some more changes.

Also, we agreed earlier that those lines of JS need to be deleted
entirely for speed.

Joe