From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Distributing Drawable Resources - What is acceptable?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:19:53 GMT
An icon is one thing, but we're going to have to start shipping UI
elements, which makes things more brittle.  I'm wondering if anyone
has any way of making this less brittle or if we're going to just have
to drop the resources in the /res directory, use our typical mapping
and hope for the best.

Investigating zoom.  It look like we're going to need some mocks done
up on this end, so I'll have to figure that out.

Joe