From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Time to own the camera?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:48:43 GMT
Hey

We're getting a lot of people complaining about the camera crashing
and the lifecycle issues.  Now, I've tried using the built in
WebView.restoreState methods, and all I have gotten is a crashing
application, so I'm thinking that it might be time that we owned the
camera again.   I'm willing to do the work on this one, but I want to
know if people think this is a good idea, or whether we should just
shunt this to plugin developers again and hope they don't abandon it.

Any thoughts?

Joe