From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android create script broken
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:28:11 GMT
We can't do this for an Apache Release because we're not allowed to
distribute Binary JARs as part of our build artifacts.  The whole
reason we have this in the build script is because of the "Apache
Way".

Honestly, "The Apache Way" often seems to contradict common sense.
It's already delayed this release by two weeks.

Joe