From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Android versioning phase-out (2.1 and 3.x)??
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:23:19 GMT
OK, How about we do the following:

1. Announce that 2.1 will be dropped six months from now, as per our
deprecation policy
2. Keep support for Android 3.x for the time being and watch to see
the percentages drop

Honestly, I think our deprecation policy is far too long, but given
how it was created, I understand the reason for it.  What do people
think?

Joe

<
>> > bvibber@wikimedia.org>