From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Is it cool if I did this in cordova-js in lib/android/exec.js?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:38:17 GMT
-    if (nativeToJsBridgeMode === undefined) {
-        if (callback.isAvailable()) {
-            androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.HANGING_GET);
-        } else {
-            androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.POLLING);
-    }
+    androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.ONLINE_EVENT);
+

Seriously, I want to get a bunch of these "My app freezes when I go
offline" errors gone, and it's easier if we don't have to tell users
to switch the bridge.

Joe