From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Distributing Drawable Resources - What is acceptable?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:32:00 GMT
These aren't images that would be used in HTML.  We're talking about
images that are used in the Java UI portions of the code, such as this
new camera that we're working on.  The problem is that we have to
pre-populate each project with these images, which means more nasty
create script issues, which I personally loathe.  However, Android
doesn't allow you to just have images in the JAR.  I don't know why
that is, but that would be a nice feature to have on Android.

It'd be nice if there was a less brittle way of doing it, but I can't
think of any at the moment..

Joe