From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pluginstall cleanup and improvements
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:48:41 GMT
Yes I agree with all of it too. Except maybe for the android namespacing. I
believe it should be read from the package statement in the java files or
specified somewhere in the plugin.xml. src/Child_Browser/com/phonegap does
not sound right to me.
I definitely agree with keeping the plugin.xml around for uninstallation
purposes.
-a