From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Android versioning phase-out (2.1 and 3.x)??
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:06:31 GMT
If manufacturers and carriers are rescuing the Galaxy Tabs (the only
Honeycomb device with any real penetration, I think) then we can justify
dropping support for it eventually. On the other hand, if the only thing
stopping it is hardware acceleration, we could easily turn hardware
acceleration back on and have a "how to fix Honeycomb" doc as Andrew
suggested.

+1 to dropping 2.1