From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cordova 2.1.0
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:54:10 GMT
Hey Everyone,

We have a candidate for Cordova 2.1.0 release.

You can download the release off my home directory at:

http://people.apache.org/~steven/

This directory includes a .zip file with the src for Cordova's various
repos. The directory also includes asc, md5 and sha files.

Please vote +1 if you agree with releasing this zip file as our first
official Apache Cordova release. Vote -1 if you have any issues and please
explain what they are.

The vote will last 72 hours.

Here is my +1

Cheers