From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:33:00 GMT
Threw up the source release on my apache space.
http://people.apache.org/~steven/

Take a look at it. When we do the final tag for 2.1.0, I am going to put
this release under http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ after we have a
vote thread for it. I have already created a cordova directory and added
the keys file to it. I am assuming it will show up on that site eventually.

-Steve