From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Change to Media.onStatus() causing error callback to get incorrect value on Android & iOS
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:43:38 GMT
Hey all,

This change:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commitdiff;h=4214ffe2c319608cd1065caed5e6e4ddd4720fd9

has modified the way the error callback is invoked. It used to be:

    media.errorCallback(value)

and it is now:

    media.errorCallback({'code':value})

So now when the error callback is run on Android or iOS you get a value of
{'code': {'code': 1}}. This is causing a mobile spec test failure in Media.

I could go ahead and make the change in the JavaScript to make it:

    media.errorCallback(value)

but that'll screw up Windows Phone. Is there any way that WP can return a
JSON error object or do Becky and I need to go in and change the
Android/iOS repos?

Thanks...

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald