From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Our next release
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:05:59 GMT
As for the outstanding issue on Android, the only reason it isn't closed
is...

"I had tagged 2.1.0rc2 on Friday but today I fixed:

CB-1303 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1303>: Remove References
to the Callback Project
CB-1304 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1304>: Update PhoneGap
References to Apache Cordova
CB-1335 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1335>: Update www/
Application

these tasks are mostly administrative clean up to remove references to old
projects so we can do an Apache release. I tested to make sure the new
hello world sample application is used when you do a ./bin/create.
Personally I don't think it is necessary to re-tag 2.1.0rc2 to include
these commits but I will if you guys think so."

Should I re-tag or leave it as is?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald