From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Android versioning phase-out (2.1 and 3.x)??
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:00:07 GMT
I'm in favour of going saying 2.2 and above. With regards to 3.x
devices, the percentages are quite low and most of those devices are
getting or already have gotten OS upgrades. The chances of someone
running a Cordova app on one of those devices are slim. We don't have
to come right out and say we don't support it but we can only give it
a cursory glace at release time just to make sure most of the
automated tests are passing.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

<anis.kadri@gmail.com