From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building JS
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:03:37 GMT
Okay, if you have a .js file in your repo that does not have a header
the new stripHeader method in packager.js will get into an infinite
loop. I've checked in a patch so others won't get stuck in an infinite
loop and you'll be warned to add a header.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=889f4c1b8fdd1b23a339a38c74382e8f55cfaf90

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald