From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Distributing Drawable Resources - What is acceptable?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:27:58 GMT
There are three ways that I can think of in order to accomplish this
and not all of them are ideal.

1) If Cordova is a library project then other projects that include it
will be able to get access to their resources as well.
2) You can manually copy the resources into your new Cordova based project.
3) You can include the images in the Cordova jar file. We'd then need
to load the resources using Class.getResource() which would provide us
with a URL. Then we can use Bitmap.decodeStream() on the url to load
the image. I have not test it yet but it should work in theory.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

P.S. The two best words in a developers toolbox "in theory".