From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:54:00 GMT
I believe Android is ready as long as Joe doesn't have anything to go in.

One question about CB-1366 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-1366>.
Michael thinks that leaving a reference to PhoneGap in common.js is okay as
long as we have deprecation. Is everyone okay with that? Can I close this
bug?

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald