From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to own the camera?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:33:21 GMT
I wish we could blame the carriers on this one but we can't. It is a
architecture issue with the Android OS itself. A lot of these ideas
made more sense when phones didn't have 8MP or 12MP cameras.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> argh +1
>
> should be a f/oss license that lets anyone modify code 'cept carriers
>
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We should probably add this to the Road Map, since it'll be a
>> substantial change.
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Lorin Beer <lorin@adobe.com> wrote:
>>> We own the camera on other platforms, and the functionality it offers is pretty
core to cordova usage. With the issues being reported, I think it makes sense to bring it
back in.