From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Own. The. Camera.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:43:09 GMT
Okay,

So I've done a bit of work today on taking the camera code back in house.
Right now I have the very basic take a picture and return a file URI
working. It does not respect and options or do any image manipulation. I'm
going to take the time to add that back in slowly.

https://github.com/macdonst/cordova-android/commit/ac5dbf3f54ac6e43f6c346130ac2ac86aed26eb5

Also, I'm using a layout file which means you have to import Cordova into
your test app as a library project. I'm just doing that for now as
eventually that layout will get converted to code so we can go back to
making it a jar. I am not a UI designer so Joe volunteered Yohei to design
the camera interface so it doesn't look like a deranged
coffee fuelled monster designed it. Thanks Yohei!

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald