From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to own the camera?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:52:10 GMT
Yeah, I think it is time. I just responded to the guy who opened the
ticket on JIRA saying roughly the same thing. Also, I've been dealing
with some internal guys for the past 24 hours on camera problems so I
really think it would be less of a pain in the ass to bring the camera
internal to Cordova.

I'm willing to take a first pass at it starting tomorrow.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald