From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Globalization Plugin
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:02:16 GMT
Hey Giorgio,

I had to port the tests myself last night. I'm going to checkin the JS
and Android code today so I needed working tests so I could have
confidence that everything is okay. Please take a look at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cordova-mobile-spec.git;a=commit;h=45a192ac030faf93a133d25a4e343cd660f36fef

and add more test cases or tweak what is already there. You can also
take a look at the iOS and BB tests to make sure that everything has
been captured in my test suite.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Giorgio Natili <g.natili@gnstudio.com> wrote:
> I meet Pat Mueller and we are in touch to move on with the porting...
>
> On 9/11/12 11:39 PM, "Filip Maj" <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>>Yeah there will be folk from IBM and Adobe, off the top of my head, that
>>will be there!
>>
>>On 9/11/12 2:36 PM, "Giorgio Natili" <g.natili@gnstudio.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Yes it is...

gun for. Cordova