From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] window.history vs navigator.app.history
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:50:50 GMT
Why don't we switch back to using web history as the default for 2.2
but leave the old code in for now. We can deprecate it for removal in
5-6 months. That way people who are using the old way can still enable
it in their apps and they have time to make the switch.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald