From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache-cordova - FileReader#readAsTextFile throws OOM when reading local file
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:11:19 GMT
Yup, that's because the data is effectively doubled as it needs to be
passed from the native side to the Javascript side. When you are
downloading the data from the net it is just coming down to the JavaScript
side of things.

Hmmm...I should open an improvement for file reading to do it in chunks.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald