From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for a new Plugin.execute() signature on Android
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:32:19 GMT
Agreed. We've broken the plugins so many times that I'm more that sure
that 3rd party devs are sick of it. The last time we broken the
interface on Android was in 1.9.0 and then we broke it again in 2.0.0
on the JavaScript side. I'd rather not break it again for 2.2.0.

Also, when I say "break" I mean the code I wrote to the previous
specification will no longer compile so I need to make changes to my
plugin. Often we can get around this by adding in a shim which I
believe is the best way to go.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald