From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: apache-cordova - FileReader#readAsTextFile throws OOM when reading local file
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:50:16 GMT
Well what I was thinking is that I could change the FileReader code so that
the native side sends over a smaller chunk of data at a time then frees up
that memory on the native side. The onloadend method of the FileReader
would not be called until the read is finished.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald