From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 23:44:11 GMT
Okay, will do. Any feedback on the other comments? I'll proceed with
merging the cordova-client and command line tooling spec next. I suppose it
probably makes sense for me to start working out of JIRA so these tasks can
be tracked. Is registration open or do I need to get permission from an
admin for an account?

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply, this looks awesome!
>
> The one modification I would do is remove "www" as a platform (you have a
> comment in there about that too).
>
> On 9/5/12 7:12 PM, "Mike Reinstein" <reinstein.mike@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> eventually we will move pluginstall into apache
> >Okay, I wasn't sure if that would happen, so I went with the slightly more
> >conservative assumption, that pluginstall might live separately from
> >cordova-client. But I get the impression this is a left-over notion from
> >when Andrew first built pluginstall and it wasn't clear then whether or
> >not
> >it would take hold.
> >
> >I've got an initial version of the merged documentation for the
> >pluginstall
> >command line tool, and the specification doc. It's here
> >https://github.com/mreinstein/pluginstall
> >
> >I've also added some comments on possible changes. Overall the doc is
> >pretty tight, so it's largely unchanged. Would really appreciate
> >constructive feedback on this. If it looks right I'll send a pull request
> >to alunny, and then proceed with merging cordova-client design doc into
> >the
> >README on github.
> >
> >-Mike
> >
> >On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 !
> >>
> >> (I THINK) eventually we will move pluginstall into apache (assuming the
> >> authors are cool with that) so it will go 2 docs -> 1 doc.

> >><reinstein.mike@gmail.com>
> >>so

> >>maintains

> >>work

> [...]