From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 22:19:16 GMT
Sorry, I sent that prematurely. Damn Chrome shortcuts! Anyway in my example
i was trying to illustrate that I have myproject/platforms/ios/www/ and I
also have myproject/www/  I'm assuming I only need myproject/www/ and the
former is just a bug having to do with how the templated copy of a new
project gets copied in?

thanks,

-Mike

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Mike Reinstein <reinstein.mike@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Fil,
>
> I've got the code running locally, I'm able to create projects, add
> platforms, etc. I'm going through the code now, doing some cleanup, etc and
> will have a pull request pretty soon (maybe later tonight.)
>
> I have a question, I noticed that the platforms directories include a www/
> in each one. I'm wondering why. For example:
>
> myproject
>   |-  platforms
>         `- ios
>            | - build
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Nope I think that's fine. That was the latest tag when I wrote that code
>> :)
>>
>> On 9/14/12 1:56 PM, "Mike Reinstein" <reinstein.mike@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Hey Fil,
>> >
>> >I see this in the platform checkout code:
>> >cd "%s" && git checkout 2.1.0rc1
>> >
>> >Do you think this is ok to change to 2.1.0, or are there specific things
>> >in
>> >rc1 that prevent us from moving up to this newer tag?

>> files

>> really

However, you're

Mueller <