From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 22:16:40 GMT
Hey Fil,

I've got the code running locally, I'm able to create projects, add
platforms, etc. I'm going through the code now, doing some cleanup, etc and
will have a pull request pretty soon (maybe later tonight.)

I have a question, I noticed that the platforms directories include a www/
in each one. I'm wondering why. For example:

myproject
  |-  platforms
        `- ios

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Nope I think that's fine. That was the latest tag when I wrote that code :)
>
> On 9/14/12 1:56 PM, "Mike Reinstein" <reinstein.mike@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey Fil,
> >
> >I see this in the platform checkout code:
> >cd "%s" && git checkout 2.1.0rc1
> >
> >Do you think this is ok to change to 2.1.0, or are there specific things
> >in
> >rc1 that prevent us from moving up to this newer tag?
> >

> >On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> http://people.apache.org/~steven/

> >>work on

> >> that