From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:29:46 GMT
I'd like to setup a time on irc to chat about the state of the plugin
system. I've made a lot of progress on several fronts, but I'd like to get
feedback from relevant/interested parties before I proceed. How do you
folks usually set up these group chats? Informally or is there some Apache
process I need to follow?

-Mike