From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 01:00:28 GMT
Hi Fil, Anis,

> Each platform's underlying implementation
> has its own "www"

Okay, makes sense to me. I'm at the point where I'd like to install a
plugin. In the docs it shows:

cordova plugin add http://example.org/Kewlio-1.2.3.tar.gz

Is there a link somewhere to a real package I can try this with? I"m
assuming childbrowser is the only supported plugin at the moment?

I'm also wondering how this statement in the documentation "You having the
plugin code locally on your computer" relates to the example above? The
first one seems to imply I can just pull a tar/gzipped copy of the file,
the second seems to imply that I need to pull it down manually.

-Mike