From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pluginstall cleanup and improvements
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:17:06 GMT
Another change that I'm proposing after running this by Andrew is changing
the flow control. Right now there are some mechanisms to count the number
of expected callbacks and wait for completion before proceeding. We reached
consensus that moving torwards more asnychronous i/o operations happening
in parallel is the right way to go.

-Mike