From Mike Reinstein <reinstein.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 02:14:01 GMT
Apparently I wasn't logged into the wiki, so it wasn't some finer grained
permissions issue. I've updated the doc to point at the right place:
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommandLineToolingDesign

What should I work on next? Based on Andrew's feedback my doc work on
merging pluginstall with it's spec isnt helpful at this point, so I'm ready
for more tasks. Any suggestions? I could start hacking on cordova-client,
or working on some kind of central plugin repo which cordova really needs
(IMO), or something else. Where do you folks feel the plugin project could
use the most "love" ?

-Mike