From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Board report
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:19:04 GMT
I was just reviewing your board report.

It would be good to see the project set a date for graduation. Will it
be prior to the next board report or aftrer that. It doesn't matter if
you miss the date, there are no "penalties", but I think it is good to
set a goal.

My only other comment is that we really don't care where new
committers are employed. It's not relevant from a community point of
view. There's no harm, but ASF projects tend to ignore affiliations
since everyone is expected to act as an individual anyway.

I've signed off

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)