From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change to Media.onStatus() causing error callback to get incorrect value on Android & iOS
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:56:15 GMT
The mobile-spec failure test is explicitly checking for the error
handler to have been called with an error object:, or at least an
object that has a 'code' property that is a number.

 fail = jasmine.createSpy().andCallFake(function (result) {
                expect(result).toBeDefined();
                expect(result.code).toBe(MediaError.MEDIA_ERR_ABORTED);
            });

The docs say NOTHING of what is passed to the error handler.

Android is doing this ugliness ...
this.handler.sendJavascript("cordova.require('cordova/plugin/Media').onStatus('"
+ this.id + "', { \"code\":" + arg1 + "});");

iOS includes a non-standard error message

Regardless, I will fix WP7, so it does not break the other platforms,
and file issues for the inconsistencies.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com