From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Going on vacation (Banff and Jasper in Alberta). Back Wednesday Sept 5. Will miss you all dearly. [eom]
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 14:32:10 GMT
aaaaand I'm back.

Quick summary: two and a half intense days of hiking until my wife injured
her left knee, after which we had to take it easy.  Lucky this happened
right at the end of the most interesting hike we had planned, and still got
many great walks in afterwards.  On the other hand, the extra time meant we
got to see tons of British Columbia as well (Kootenay+Glacier+Revelstoke
national parks, Mt Robson, etc).  Made it more than half way to vancouver
before we decided to turn back.  I could drive on Hwy 1 in BC forever I
think.