From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: State of command-line tools
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:27:35 GMT
Take a look at the "plugin tooling/specification" thread, and Mike
Reinstein has been digging around here lately.

I think also they may have had an irc chat recently on this topic, perhaps
they can report if there were any interesting conclusions.

Still, I would also appreciate a formal update to see how we can all help
out.

-Michal