From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:41:15 GMT
Subcommand argument formats still look off a bit, I think they should look
as follows:

platform ls
platform add <platform>
platform remove <platform>
plugin ls
plugin add <path-to-plugin>   (NOTE: why use "path-to-" here? Seems
inconsistant with the other examples of add/remove)
plugin remove <plugin>
build
emulate

Also, in the line "you can access the tool via $ cordova"  I think the $ is
unneeded.  All the other shell code examples don't include the leading
shell character.  Alternatively we can add shell character to all the other
shell command examples.

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Mike Reinstein
<reinstein.mike@gmail.com>wrote:

> I've updated my copy of the README.md, pulling changes from Filip, Michal,
> and Brian:
> https://github.com/mreinstein/incubator-cordova-labs/tree/cordova-client
>
> If I've missed anything please let me know.
>
> -Mike
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I'm still unsure what a "baked in" plugin/platform would be, in that
> > context.  Anyway, its not super important as the actual argument types
> may
> > change over time.  The gist of it is just that you can reference a
> > plugin/platform using various typical methods and I think that point gets
> > across well enough.
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> >
> > > Considering the source I'd say 'baked' was intentional.

> > ./bin/cordova

Examples