From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:22:31 GMT
I'm still unsure what a "baked in" plugin/platform would be, in that
context.  Anyway, its not super important as the actual argument types may
change over time.  The gist of it is just that you can reference a
plugin/platform using various typical methods and I think that point gets
across well enough.