From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: plugin tooling/specification
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:02:06 GMT
I no longer see missing commits, very odd!  I assume that they had just
backed up from some older version in time and rolled changes forward or
something..

Anyway, final comments:
[")
* "scordova" -- spurious 's'
* also noticed a missing space in the file and directory structure ascii
tree before ".cordova/" (trivial detail, I know!)

-Michal

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Mike Reinstein <reinstein.mike@gmail.com>wrote:

> Looks like Github is back to normal. Michal, I don't see any missing
> commits though...maybe I forgot to include changes from your original
> feedback? What seems to be missing?
>
> -Mike
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Mike Reinstein
> <reinstein.mike@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Oof, major service disruption in progress on github:
> > https://status.github.com/
> >
> > I really hope my changes weren't reverted! Wish I could check. :(
> >
> > -Mike
> >

> > On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe I am getting lost with all the urls/branches listed here (*cough*
> >> surprise *cough), but it seems as though all the changes made recently
> >> have
> >> been reverted (
> >>
> https://github.com/mreinstein/incubator-cordova-labs/tree/cordova-client
> >> )?
> >>
> >> Anyway, I agree with changing the wiki to point to these new
> instructions,
> >> but am not sure where else those instructions may exist.
> >>
> >> Anyway, good job Mike, instructions are looking good.
> >>
> >> -Michal

> simple

> we
> >> can