From Michal Mocny <mmo...@google.com>
Subject Better real time communication
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:41:00 GMT
Hi all,

I really appreciate the "Mailing List or it didn't happen" sentiment -- I
certainly hate feeling like I've missed some valuable information from an
offline discussion.

However, email is not always the most efficient means to communicate.

So, would it be acceptable to put up an IRC bot which logs all
conversations on #cordova and mails the ML (either automatically or via
some input) and saves transcripts online?  I've done this in the past to
great success, and we've just changed the channel status message to inform
users that all messages are logged.

Thoughts?

-Michal