From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Going on vacation (Banff and Jasper in Alberta). Back Wednesday Sept 5. Will miss you all dearly. [eom]
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:31:55 GMT
Haha.  I did drive east of Jasper for a bit, and regretted it (there were
adverts for zip-lining and we assumed it would have been better than some
hick pulling a line across his backyard).

And on the flight back the only thing on the in flight entertainment system
that interested me was actually a documentary emergency crews/tow trucks
working hwy 1 in winter :P  Driving certainly seemed scarier than flying!

-Michal