From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Android versioning phase-out (2.1 and 3.x)??
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 02:36:43 GMT
Verizon just announced today (yes today!):
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09/17/verizon-galaxy-tab-10-1-ice-cream-sandwich-update-rolling-out-now/

T-mobile announced 2 weeks back:
http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/03/t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-tab-10-1-android-ics-update/

Apparently its available in Canada since end of August 2012:
http://www.androidcentral.com/telus-bell-and-rogers-samsung-galaxy-tab-101-andoid-404-updates-now-available
http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/message-id/355

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> Me either. My Galaxy 10.1 Tab is still running 3.1.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Funny, I never got that update.
>> On Sep 17, 2012 5:34 PM, "Anis KADRI" <anis.kadri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Talking about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Tab